Monday, November 5, 2012

Hello and posts from old blog

Hello all! So I kinda (really) fell off the wagon with my other blog, beautybandit. I have decided to make a new blog, but this will incorporate topics other than makeup and nails, like crafts and cooking. I'm really excited to get into blogging again! I still would like to keep some of my favorite posts in one place, so here are some pictures and links to posts from beautybandit. Thank you!

~Beth

Pollock inspired nails

Acid Wash Nails

Distressed Nails

Feather Nails

Colored french tips

DIY polish rack

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm glad that you're back to blogging. I used to read your old blog and wondered what happened. :)

    Check mine out: http://www.thebeautybranch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you keeping your old blog, too? there are some tutorials on there i refer to now and then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, however I will not be updating it. This will be where I put new tutorials :)

    ReplyDelete